Posted Date: 09/07/2020
2020 Fall COVID Spectator Guidelines
· Essential personnel only on the field/court/course.
· No pre game or post game fan gatherings on the field/court/course or other places inside the school facilities.
· Modified post game sportsmanship
· No shared locker rooms
· Masks will be required to be worn by everyone including but not limited to coaches, individuals at the score table, line judges, and gate workers. The mask requirement exempts the current activity participants.
Social distancing is encouraged as much as possible.
With seating capacities being different at each school, the league has adopted 25% capacity as the number of spectators allowed entrance into indoor events.
· Each school will be allotted a number of tickets for participants for indoor events only for MS/HS:
· For each school 2 tickets will be allotted each player in Grades 6th- 11th
For each school 3 tickets will be allotted for each player in 12th Grade
Visiting schools will notify the host school about the number of tickets issued in advance if possible to assist with plans for seating.
· Fans issued tickets will need to check with their home school administration to find out any additional attendance restrictions for away events
Masks will be required to be worn for entry and where social distancing cannot be maintained
· Examples include: concession stand lines, restrooms, spectators standing along fence, etc.
Pass Gate Lists
·The SCBL does not issue league passes. A pass gate list for school personnel attending away games will be used to check in school personnel at away games
· Visiting teams will need to do temperature checks prior to their teams loading buses/vans for away activities.
· Each school, will do their best to live stream as many events as possible, especially varsity events.
· Schools are to inform visiting schools of the link to their live streaming.