Posted Date: 02/14/2023
For Sale by Sealed Bid
1994 Chevrolet 1500 Work Truck
USD 360 Caldwell Schools is taking sealed bids on a 1994 Chevrolet 1500 work truck. The truck has 69,311 miles and is equipped with a work bed. The board of education has set the minimum bid amount at $500.
1. USD 360 Caldwell Schools reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any bids that are less than the minimum bid price posted below.
2. All bidders will be contacted by phone and/or email as to the outcome of their bid.
3. In order for the winning bid to be valid and to hold the vehicle, a minimum non‐refundable 10% payment of cash or personal check must be received when the winning bid is announced.
Full payment in the form of cash or cashier’s check is required to transfer ownership.
4. Buyer must pay in full and transfer the vehicle title within five (5) business days or forfeit the 10% deposit.
5. All identifiable school district markings and logos must be removed from the truck prior to buyer taking possession.
Minimum Bid: $500
ALL Bids Due by 3:00 PM on Monday, March 19, 2023
All bids must include the following information:
Name-First & Last
Phone Number with area code
Bids to be returned in a sealed envelope (labeled truck bids) to the USD 360 District office, located at 22 N. Webb St. Caldwell, KS.
Or mail bids to:
USD 360 Caldwell Schools:
Attn: Truck Bids
22 N. Osage
Caldwell, KS 67022