Posted Date: 09/13/2022
USD 360 Caldwell Schools would like to engage the services of a Construction Manager in accordance with K.S.A. 72-6760f utilizing the Construction Management at Risk delivery method. Information about the project or any questions about the project may be directed to Alan Jamison, Superintendent at 620- 845-2585 ext. 2005.
Interested Construction Management Firms should submit a Statement of Qualifications to:
USD 360 Caldwell Schools
Attn: CMAR Services
22 N. Webb St.
Caldwell, KS 67022
Information requested is due by Thursday, September 29 at 2:00 pm.
The Statement of Qualifications shall include the following information –
1) Project experience in K-12 education projects including addition and remodel projects, and safety and security improvements;
2) Experience in the Construction Management at Risk delivery system;
3) References from design professionals and owners from previous projects;
4) Description of the firm’s project management approach;
5) Financial statements; and,
6) Bonding capacity. Firms submitting a statement of qualifications shall be capable of providing a public works bond in accordance with K.S.A. 60-1111, and amendments thereto, and shall present evidence of such bonding capacity to the board with their statement of qualifications. If a firm fails to present such evidence, such firm shall be deemed unqualified for selection under this subsection.
Please submit seven (7) copies of the requested information.
The project will include safety and security improvements, remodels and additions, which will include a renovation to Industrial Arts classrooms, a new classroom addition, a new weight room and possible renovations to the original high school.